From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 09:27:40 -0600
My dearest Oscar
I would be more than willing to share my title with you, Oscar, and would
not even have to add "male" in there.  You sound wonderful.  Are you going
with anyone right now.  It's been said manya special romantic relationship
started over the internet and you sound just like someone I would like to
know better.  I am about 2 1/2 lbs, have beautiful beady little eyes, a
light face with just enough gray to highlight and make my face angel like -
look like the ferret in the blue cap in the poster of the 3 sailors - very
pink little nose and neat white paws, dainty little paws.  I am a lovely
dancer, and conversationalist, and know a little about a lot of things.
Maybe we can get together sometime.

Jasmine, being the cutest ferret in the whole wide world, just what color
are you????  Is it your actions or your color that makes you so cute.  Joy
has a naked belly too with a little stubble.  Grandma says she would
reshave it if winter wasn't coming on, she loves her "gross" tummy.  Yukk

Sabina, obviously you been listening to your owners too much again.  You
know how prejudice they are.  It seems a lot of em really really are in
love with their own ferrets regardless of what size, shape, and
personality, they are just blinded of any faults at all.  Personally I
think it is admirable of them and I tip my hat, if I had one, to all those
humans who love their darlings enough to say they are the most perfect
ferret in the whole wide world.

Humans, I solute you.  May you multiply and take in those of us who got
off to a bad start in life and need someone to think we are perfect too.

Easy Off  via
Millie and her noble cleaning crew
Easy Off: the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia:  hehehe, see there, see how common "perfect" is, now as for me!
Cascade:  Where did kissing get started anyway, who thought it up????
Ajax:  Uncle Dizzy, I outweigh you, now will you get the heck off me.
Dizzy: Just keeping the old bod tuned to "perfection" sonny.
Joy:  Oh, a sprites job is never done, gotta clean clean clean, opps let
      me see that ear again Ajax.