From:
Gerri Himberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2011 22:42:55 -0800
Well, one left to confirm and we are clear!! Great job, everyone. If
you happen to be still in the giving spirit, remember that shelters
like Greater Chicago Ferret Association have 120 ferrets and posten
onlyy 18, and could sure use a care package from Santa for all the
little one who were not posted and may go without a Santa this year-
there are others, if you go to the tree's home page and toward the
bottom there is a bar with all the ferrets that you can scroll down
on. You can click on each shelter to see how many ferrets they are
supporting, and how many may be without Santa's this year.

Thank you to all who picked multiple ferrets- I know it taxed both your
heart and pocketbook. I think what I asm going to do for next year is
start some boxes this year so they will be full and ready to mail by
this time next year.

If for any reason you are unable to follow through with your Santa
pick, please alert the shelter and post to the FML so that someone else
might be able to pick that ferret up. Thank you.

Whoever picked that last ferret, please confirm your choice, it is
driving us all nuts!!! We want to see a cleared tree!!!!!!!!!! Thanks.

It sure feels good to have the tree done for another year- GREAT JOB
EVERYONE!!!!!!

 .....Because Nice matters.