From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2010 13:44:28 -0800
By now everyone who donated should have received their bracelet, with
a few exceptions: Staci & Dianne, I need your addresses! And Renee,
sorry, your envelope was temporarily misplaced, but is on it's way now!

These bracelets were all made at random...so if for any reason you are
not satisfied with yours (color, size, damaged, never got it, etc.) let
me know, and I can try to make you a more appropriate one. I will be
out of town until the 13th, but the offer applies indefinitely. I have
actually had someone find me after 12 years, and I remade his necklace!

Thank you all for your generosity in helping to save the website. We
all know how important it is to have accurate information available to
the public.

Julie & the Woozles