From:
Marla Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 21:21:26 -0400
I have two new babies in my house in the form of a six week and eight
week old kitten.  I have been very careful about introductions to my
ferrets and basically have kept them apart as my ferts tend to bite their
ears..when is a good kitten age to let them slowly be able to spend more
time togather?  I have read that ferrets will kill kittens.  Also I love
to write snail mail letters so anyone that would like to share an address
other than email can email be separately...thanks and dooks to all...

Marla and the 40 paws sharing my spare room