From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 1995 15:21:00 -0400
>Just a quick note on shampoo, conditioner, and stuff.

I just wanted to share our experience with shampooing ferrets. We don't do
it any more unless it is needed for fleas. What we found is that after a
period of time (about five weeks) the ferret odor starts to subside. We
haven't bathed them in about ten months now and their fur seems softer than
it ever was. They also don't seem to have the itchy skin that used to get
them scratching even when there are no fleas.

-Peter & Karen (Two-leggeds)-
-Bandit & Coco (Ferrets)-
-Bigfoot, Greybear & Tiger Lily (Cats)-