Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 22:03:08 EDT
Sandee I posted here about a week ago telling the nice people about my baby
Luke passing on to the bridge, and I never did hear if he made there or
not.  His brothers, sister, and mommy are missing him terribly and would
like to know how he is doing.  Did Tango, Cash, and Cinnie meet him and
welcome him to the bridge.  I am still trying to keep his brother occupied
so he wont be so lonely.  He has been real sad.

Thanks Sandee for keeping your eyes on our little fur children.
Julie