From:
The Morris Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 06:47:02 -0600
Hey everyone and merry Christmas to all -

My oldest daughter owned poor little Sally that we lost a couple of months
ago after a long and very sad fight with adrenal tumors - Well she asked
Santa for a baby of her own for Christmas - The local pet shop got in some
babies last week so I picked her out a little girl and was going to wait
till closer to Christmas to give her to Jillian (my daughter) - As you
can imagine that lasted about 1 night - I just had to bring her home - So
Jillian got her main present early - She was so happy she cried and laughed
and cried some more - She named her Lucy - She is about 8 weeks old and a
bundle of energy!!!!  She comes to my house for daycare every day Jillian
has to work!!  I must admit......I knew that was an extra bonus for me!!!!
Joey and Fat Boy Slim love her and are very good with her - She is such a
little devil that I have decided her full name is Lucy-Fur!!!!!  Some times
she plays so long and hard with our old man, Slim, that I will go in to
find him with a foot and leg thrown over the top of her holding her down
while he takes a short nap!!!!

Hope everyone has a DOOKIN'  holiday season!!!!!

Mindy, Joey(I'm still YOUR baby,,,,right mom??), Slim (I love kids....
they keep you young and.....ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz) and Little Lucy (Lets
play!!!!!!)