Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 19:19:23 EST
I used to truly feel like I had won the greatest of gifts when my Modern
Ferret would come.  Holy Cow!  What a high!!!!!!!!!!

I have written nicely 3 times now in a 4 week period asking Mary via
E-mail at the customer service E-mail address about my Modern Ferret.  I
have not recieved any response in a 4 week period.

I can understand illness, as I was supposed to die before I was 21 years
old.  I understand suffering, exhaustion, surgeries.  Perhaps a friend of
theirs here could find out what has happened.  To not respond to customer
service is truly bad business.  It would be better if the web site was
changed to let people know there is no customer service anymore IF that
is the case.  Or let people know it might be weeks or months before a
response because...Maybe someone could offer that service to them?

I am not sure how far ahead I am paid up, or why I have not been getting
my magazine.  If there is someone who could check and see if Eric and Mary
are even still alive?  They have done so very much for ferrets.  For all
of us.They are our pioneers in the ferret magazine business that I guess
did not even exist before them.

Mabe there is some way that we could be of service to them?