From:
Wayne Stout/MIS/Corp/Tyson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 1996 14:21:43 -0500
Greetings all,

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone that resonded to my request for
info about starting a shelter, both on the FML and off.  I plan on putting
this info to very good use.

Secondly, I was curious if anyone else's fuzzies act like a bulldozer in the
sand.  My wife and I got a bag of play sand and filled a large container,
and then lte Meeko and Fester loose.  They were having a ball, digging in
the sand, dooking and war dancing at each other, then Meeko stuck his head
in the sand, and ran the length of the box, making a little trail with his
nose.  It was so cute!  Then Fester started in with it.  It reminded me of a
couple of kids making roads in the sandbox for their Matchbox cars.  Anybody
else have any 'dozers?

Wayne and Rel (humans)
Meeko (War dancer extraordinaire) and Fester (dig dig dig dig)
Charro, Sasha, Keeba, and Max (Mommy, why won't you lets us play with those
long,  skinny, furry things? We'd only chew on them a little!)