Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 22:54:17 +1300
Hi guys!

Rebecca, I'm still here!!  I've got an address now, see!!  I twied de
ot'er one I had an' it didn' work!  Uh oh.  So I was given my vewy own
new one!  Only, it won't work for anot'er day or two yet.

Hey, is Bhor's chicken wecipe supposed to be GOOD for us?  Can't be - it
tastes jus' wike a tweat!

Diane, Beanie Baby is sittin' her wookin' down an' she says to say she wuvs
you wots, and she's happy up here.  She's alweady made some new fwiends, Da
Dodge did take her under his paw, lucky gal!

Paul, t'anks for de kind words!!  Dooks to you and your Wainbow Bwidge
stowies!!

Pat, your Shiloh asked de ot'er Skeeter (an' it was passed on to me) to
pwease tell you abou' Puddles an' Shane.  I did wook and wook for dem and
found dem pwayin' under de shady twees.  Dey did send dere wuv and doggy
kisses to you.  Dey wet my face!

Now, I gotta go get de doggy spit off my face b'fore it dwies!  Den I'm
gonna go steal some CheWeasels.

Buh Bye!

Skeeter