From:
Julie Anne Goodroe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 14:41:26 -0800
Hello to everyone!  This is my first time to post after subscribing over 2
weeks ago.  I have enjoyed reading about everyone's little ones.  I have
three!  Their names are Tug, Priss and Fat Boy.  I am considering a fourth.
My twelve year old cat, Chey, is not at all amused.  Looking forward to
corresponding!  Love from Julie Anne, Tug, Priss, Fat Boy and mad, mad Chey