From:
CHERYL WATERSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 06:55:02 -0400
Hello!
This is my first post to FML.  I am new to the world of these wonderful
bundles of joy.

This is my story.  About six months ago while buying cat food at a local
pet store my son informed me he wanted a ferret.  Knowing nothing about
these animals I said ugh!  they would kill our cats.

We only had 6 cats, 2 dogs, 5 cockatiels and 2 turtles!  The clerk told
me I was wrong.  That cats and ferrets got along.  Hearing the price I told
my son that we should look in the newspaper for one that needed a home.

To make a long story short I am now proudly owned by 4 wonderful little
fuzziest.

I stumbled by the FML by chance and have been addicted ever since.  I get
up early every morning to read with my coffee, before getting ready for
work.  I have learned so much from all of you.!  I am so saddened by all
the loss that I read about.  I am thankful to hear about the Rainbow
Bridge.  I am an animal lover.  Always have had animals.  I lost my best
friend of 18 years last May, a wonderful black cat named Holly - short
for Halloween.  (I got her 2 weeks before the holiday).  I still have not
recovered as I write with tears in my eyes.

1 of my new buddies won my heart the minute my eyes saw him.  My first!
His name is Bandit because he stole my heart.

I am so scared reading about all the diseases that can occur.  I get or
should I say am too attached.

Anyway, I want to thank the GREATEST BUNCH OF PEOPLE ON EARTH you all are
so wonderful.

I am a divorced mother of 1- 13 yr old boy.  I teach Elem. School.  Is
there someone out there that would like to be a a-mil pal and help me
learn more and share our common love and interest (s)?

From Florida
Bandit, Jessie, Zena and Joxer