Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 16:40:19 -0600
I get to spend some quality time with the fuzzies over christmas break.
The University is closed from December 25 through January 4 so I will
not be on-line during that time.  If anyone needs me, please call me at
1-785-456-8337.  I plan on cuddling and playing with fuzzies as much as
they can possibly stand!

My condolences to those that have lost a beloved fuzzie.  I've been
unable to keep up with the FML this past month due to a very heavy work
load.  If anyone would like a Happenings virtual card for a little one,
please email me at [log in to unmask]

I need May/June events for our Ferrets column.  Please send them to
[log in to unmask] by January 5.  Also looking for shelter/club/organization
ferrety news.

My wishes to all for a warm, loving and safe holiday.
Troy Lynn Eckart, F.B.S.
Ferret Family Services
http://www.ferretfamilyservices.org
Please sign up to support our efforts