From:
"Sally St.Germain" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 11:50:34 +0200
It is with extreme sadness that I write to tell you all, that I helped my
little buddy Beasley to the Bridge @ 10:15 this morning.  After being in
the hospital for 3 days, we couldn't help him.  His spleen was grossly
enlarged and so was his liver.  Cathy could feel a very large tumor in
his spleen.  His blood was not clotting and his little body was one big
bruise.  He had even started bleeding from his nose.

I went down to the vet and said good bye and held him in my arms as he
took his last breath.  He is at peace now.  As many times as I've had to
do this, it never gets easier, it always hurts and my heart always breaks.

As many times as I've had to do this, I will always have ferrets.  The joy
they bring into my life far out-weighs the pain of loss.  I can't imagine
ever not having at least a few ferrets to share my life with.  Of course
the 8 ferrets I have left will help to ease the pain of Beasley's passing.

Thank you so much to all of you caring people who took the time to send
messages and prayers to us.  Your love and support never fails me, no
matter how many times I experience such a loss.  I now have 8 ferret
angels at the bridge and 8 living with me.

Deeply missing the crew of Angels.
Sally St. Germain and her 8 "Little Saints"
Hi.....my name is Sally.....I am a ferret-a-holic!!!!!