From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 14:30:17 -0700
I have tried Ed Lipinski's LUMPS and CHEWS and all three of the ferret's
love this.  One doesn't yet, but we are working on him.  I have to modify
the receipe because I forgot the CHEWS were in the LUMPS.  The meat Ed
talks about in the receipe is real safe.  Heck I talked to the butcher and
where the meat is cut is 32 degrees and the meat is frozen when it needs
to be.  So no one should be worried about the meat.

His receipe makes too much for four ferret's so I had to freeze alot of it.
So I would highly recommend getting Ed's receipe for LUMPS and CHEWS.

We had tried Bob Church's Gravy and none of them will eat it after many
attempts...

Ed does know alot about ferret's.  Just email him or call him.  He is even
a nice guy once you talk to him.  I'm a people person and Ed is a real nice
guy.

Debbie