From:
Wayne & Nancy Wellington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 22:26:41 -0800
My husband and I went to the doctor today and had x-rays taken .  We also
found an attorney that wants to take the case.  We are going to the desk
sargent this time to re file charges on the store manager named Judy that
attacked us yesterday in the pet shop.  The other cops would not even take
our report or even call our witness.  My friend said that about 3 months
prior to this incident she was in the pet shop and saw a rabbit eating
another dead rabbit it was starving!

My husband and I saw the birds that weree even trying to eat the feces off
the bird cage!  And those poor helpless ferrets!  With nothing to do!  It
looks like they must be ingesting and/or inhailing the cedar shavings too
since it is mixed up in their food.  Every time I close my eyes I see their
sad little faces pushed up against the glass in that little 10 gallon fish
tank.  I am calling the media tomorrow and also the mayor of Las Vegas.
If we can get enough calls to the mayor then maybe he will shut it down,
he does not like anything to tarnish his town and keep tourist away.  Just
tell him that it is all over the internet that two people were assaulted in
a pet shop in the meadows mall in Las Vegas this last wednesday .  Is this
the way he runs our town?  Tell him he needs to close the doors on that
little pet shop of horrors!  His phone number is 702-229-6011  The police
told me that I am not allowed back into the store to check on the animals.
Also Judy tried to turn it around, by telling the cops that she wanted to
press charges on me for harassing her on the phone when I have never, ever
called that store!  Unbelievable!