From:
Stephanie Bass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 14:29:54 -0500
I would like to thank the 20+++ people that responded to my ? regarding
Penelope's scab!  I would have to replied to each of you but it's hard
enough balancing full time school and work and two rugrats at home!  All
of you have helped me discover that it certainly is a mast cell tumor.
Thank you for the tips regarding the neosporin and the cortisone cream.
I am seriously broke at the moment and cannot afford the vet's fees
unless I can tell something is serious with my babies.

Once again, thank you all so much!

With Love,
Stephanie, Abe and ESPECIALLY Penelope!