From:
Lynn Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:23:40 -0600
Hi everyone.  I am so excited that I finally have some new paypad
activity quilts, as I have been asked for some spring patterns.  You
may view them at http://fuzzysleepcenter.terrabox.com/products.html

As always, these benefit SAFE The San Antonio Ferret shelter for South
Texas.  My products may aslo be found below at the things4feritz ebay
store

Thanks so much for looking,
Lynn Barker

Please check out my website, The Fuzzy Sleep Center
http://fuzzysleepcenter.terrabox.com/
also see my items at Things4feritz:
http://stores.ebay.com/things4feritz in Lynn's Fuzzy Sleep Center
Join our ferret craft group, Creativeweasels at: