From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 06:04:27 -0700
                  SOS's August Raffle

This Raffle for September has been requested by and totally donated by...
Fran Brown, http://www.FerretsAreLove.com for the Hagerstown Rescue.

Package Contains:
[descriptions of items listed on the raffle page or on Fran's pages]

1 Playmat (with NEW Crackle tunnel added!)
$25.00 Gift Certificate
3 pc Matching Hammie Set
2 Blankies
6 Toys
1 dozen Crocheted Eggs
plus...."Extra Surprise Goodies"

Raffle Info

This raffle runs from now until the winner is announced on Friday,
October 10th.

Tickets are $1.00 each, 6 for $5.00
========================
Checks and Money Orders need to be PAYABLE TO: "Support Our Shelters" but
mailed to:

Support Our Shelters
c/o Kat Parsons
1174 Seminole Ave
Mansfield, OH 44906

Snail Mail payments need to be mailed no later than Friday, October 3rd.
=====================
https://www.Paypal.com payments need to go to [log in to unmask]
with "SOS Sept. Raffle" in the Subject Line.
[instructions are on the raffle page]
=====================

for further details...please go to:
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

We would like to send out a very BIG thank you to Fran Brown for her very
generous donations!

Lots of really great prizes in this raffle...i, personally, have lots of
Frans "stuff" and it is ALL great quality and the kids all LOVE them!!!
SOSkat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Fuzzy Frenzy [+14](-14)
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com
SleepSack Page... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/sleepsack.html
My Help4ADV Page....  http://help4adv.terrabox.com
WRMQ Raffle.....  http://help4adv.terrabox.com/WRMQ.html