Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 07:13:42 -0700
No Way! Ms Isabella is a refined lady and she should be pampered! Super
Tonks is a Super Hero and he should support her in style. If he can't,
I, Mr. Max, will gladly marry her and give her the Sun, the stars,
the Moon, and an endless supply of Ferretvite! I would buy her soft,
quilted hammies and toys galore!A lady like her is very rare and like
no other (except for my sister ShooShoo).

Mr. Max

P.S. Please don't tell my Mommy I used her computer, she doesn't know
that I can turn it on and type. I have to keep this secret so I can
send important info to the FLO.