From:
"Craig W. Lovell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 1997 18:30:06 -0700
Took Sam into the vet today, for a quick checkup.  The vet is very pleased
with Sam's progress.  He's eating Science Diet on his own, running around
the place, and his fur is starting to grow back, already.

I got a synopsis of the tissue tests from the vet; I'll get the hardcopy
when Sam gets his sutures removed.  Basically, no cancerous growths were
found; however, there was necrotic tissue in each of the four tissues
sampled (spleen, liver, adrenal, lymph node).  I believe that the report
said that there was a significant number of lymphocytes in each sample, but
I'm not sure.

Thanks to everyone who wrote about administering amoxicillin.  I'm going to
get another formulation to try; liver-flavored.  Even if Sam doesn't like
it, it'll probably be easier to hide than the bubblegum flavor.

Craig