From:
Patricia Willard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 25 May 1994 14:21:05 -0400
The following is a list of our new Totally Ferret food dealers located in the
MD and PA areas.

The Blue Dog
829 A. State Street
Lemoyne, PA  17043
717-737-6465

Petland
The Point Shop Center
No. 33
Harrisburg, PA  17111
717-564-1219

The Playful Pet Center
Paxton Square
6023 Allentown Rd
Harrisburg, PA  17112
717-541-9955

Family Pets Pet Center
911 Loucks Road
York, PA  17404
717-846-9588

Pets Plus
Wm Penn Plaza
3027 Wm Penn Hwy
Easton, PA  18042
610-252-77387

Pets Plus
Lamar Center
7720 Main Street
Suite #7
Fogelsville, PA  18051
610-395-2030

Petland
Parkway Shopping Ctr
1501 Lehigh Street
Allentown, PA  18103
610-797-2662

Pro Pet
2402 McArthur Rd
Whitehall, PA  18052

Brandywines Petland
1580 Wesel Blvd
Hagerstown, MD
301-714-1240

Brandywines Petland
Country Club Mall
Lavale, MD
301-729-4404

Pet Peddler
6418 Frederick Rd
Catonsville, MD
410-744-2222

Thanks to all of you for helping get the food into these stores.  Your
support has been phenominal in enabling us to get a superior ferret food to
your pets and one that you have all been so verbal in recommending to each
other.  Your feedback to us has helped to keep us on target with all your
needs and we look forward again to meeting more of you (and renewing old
acquaintences) at the L.I.F.E. Show this weekend!

Regards,
Tom and Trish of
TOTALLY FERRET