From:
Shannon Snavely <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2009 15:43:33 -0800
Hello FML family,

Shannon here with Ferret Dreamers Rescue Haven announcing our first
ever raffle. It's raffle time and we would like you all to visit our
page and hopefully find something that you desire for your fuzzies!
If your like me no fuzzy can do without their fair share of treats,
bedding or toys. These little creatures deserve the best. We are having
the raffle to support our permanent residents to help with lupron. They
are all doing well with melatonin implants but we'd like them to have
their lupron as well. So come one and come all and support us in our
efforts in giving these precious ferrets not only more time but a
better quality life as well.

The address to the raffle page is
http://www.ferretdreamersrescuehaven.org/raffle.htm
please put a note somewhere if you use paypal in the notes as to which
package/packages you want your tickets to go toward. If you mail yours
put a note in it stating the same. Thank you in advance for everyone
who donated for this raffle and to everyone who will help in our
endeavors!!!

Sincerely,
Shannon
FERRET DREAMERS RESCUE HAVEN