From:
PetLoves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 03:19:58 -0400
Hi FML Ferreteers!

There's a cartoon attached to this e-mail (if Bob lets it go through) making
a point on behalf of domestic ferrets.  It was created by Steve Neubauer,
cartoonist and creator of Just 'n' Case cartoons, just for us ferret lovers.
He's given us full permission to publish it wherever we think it will do
some good, so feel free to save it and reuse it on brochures, newsletters,
e-mails, etc.  He's requested that I let him know (if possible) where it is
published.  If you use it on your website or in a publication, please e-mail
me at [log in to unmask]

Happy Dooking from PetLoves
Artistic Products for Pet Lovers
http://www.petloves.com

[Moderator's note: No attachment came through with this note.  BIG]