From:
"Pat L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 2009 17:30:20 -0500
Sara,

I know you are very hurt over what was said by someone here on the FML.
Please, please, please remember that 99.9% of us love you and deeoly
appreciate what you do for us when our fuzzies leave us and go to the
Bridge. All the bridge greeters help bring us closure during a time
when our hearts are ripped apart from the pain of losing one of our
fuzzies. You bring us some peace. You help us to move on. I can't even
imagine not having you here.

Sara there are always going to be people who try to tear down others.
Unfortunately this is a fact of life.There are people who are miserable
and aren't happy until everyone else is as miserable as they are. When
this happens, remember all the people that adore you and are glad you
are here to help us through. Be true to youself and know that what goes
around, comes around. Those mean people WILL get what is coming to them
in the long run.

Thank you again for all that you do and, more importantly, for who you
are. You are very much loved here on the FML.

"Hugs you tight"

Pat