From:
"Michael Schieman, Mee Maw and ferrets" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 22:54:42 EST
Hi Folks!

It's us - those Web Messin' Wisconsin Snoweasels - Tater and Odie.  How
ya'll are?

We is be just fine as long as we stays inside.  It's snowin' just to beat
the band up here and the wind is blowin' like all get out!  We went outside
the other day and discovered one big drawback to havin' fluffy winter
coats.  We was both dang near blowed away by them winds that come whippin'
in off them Great Big Ol' Lakes.  If'n it hadn't been for the fact that
Lyra had some of her unmentionables hangin' on the clothesline, we might
just be back home in Georgia right now.  Let's just say that we discovered
some definite advantages to a D cup!  We did!  That sucker saved us from
bein' Gone With the Wind.  It did!

Anyways, we was hangin' around our new Country Cabin today and was readin'
some of our emails.  Seems that quite a few folks has been askin' us to
join their Web Ring thingy's and some of them thunked that we had should
oughta start our very own Ring.  Well, we jumped on the pooter up here - on
account of because that Lyra was takin' a nap - and joined up with some of
them Web Rings.  Then we gotted to thinkin' cause it didn't hurt none too
much.

Well, before we knowed it, we had be done gone and maded a Web Ring thingy
of our very own.  Heck, we is the Web Messers for a whole big bunch of
pages, so we just putted that Ring stuff on 5 of 'em and the folks at Web
Ring just tooked care of the rest.  Them folks sure is nice.  They letted
us start a Ring without no hassle at all!

So we is now the Ring Messers of Tater and Odie's Joy to the World!  Ferret
Ring.  The title of the Ring purty much sums up what we has in mind for it.
We wants any folks or ferts what has noticed how much fun and Joy it is to
be together to join up, if they're of a mind to.  We finger that all the
other Fert Rings is takin' purty good care of tellin' folks about the
serimous issues that comes along when human folks meet up with those of our
ownkind.  Yep, some of them Rings has plenty of fun stuff on them too.

We wants our Ring to focus on Joy and fun stuff, even if it don't have
nothin' to do with ferrets.  We ain't gots nothin' against other critters;
we ain't got nothin' against folks what ain't got no critters, or critters
what ain't got no folks.  All you needs to join the Tater and Odie's Joy to
the World!  Ferret Ring is just a little bit of Joy, or a nice feeling
about yourownself or somebody else - especially if Joy to the World!  means
something to you all year long.

Here's how to join our Ring.  Just go to
http://members.aol.com/emssandy/ring.htm
and follow the instructions.  If you have a problem, just email us at
[log in to unmask] or at [log in to unmask]  We'll get back to you just as
soon as we can.

We does have one confession to make.  We called Paw Paw on the phone and
allowed as to how we needed some pitchers for our Ring thingy.  Mee Maw
answered and told us that the Ol' Fert was throwin' a fit about somethin'
or other and couldn't come to the phone until he quit floppin' around on
the floor.  So, we "borrowed" some old pitchers from The All Things Ferrety
Ring until we could come up with some of our own.  We hopes they don't mind
too much.  We is gonna put our own pitchers up there just as soon as we
cans.  Or, does anybody out there got some neat pitchers that they thinks
would look real good like for our Ring?  Let us know.

Many much loves to any ferts or fert folks what ain't feelin' so good.

Joy to the World!

Tater and Odie