Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 11:46:34 -0400
has anyone ever had a ferret diagnosed with Hodgkin's?  my friend had a
ferret that had an enlarged lymph node on the right side of his throat.
it appeared fairly suddenly.  the node was removed, the vets didn'tt
think there is anything left, and after a few pathologist got together,
they decide it was Hodgkin's lymphoma, apparently something unusual.  I
didn't find anything much in the archives, so was wondering if any one
has any recent experience with it.

I posted the above to the ferret health list, and hadn't heard anything
back yet, though that doesn't mean nothing is coming.  as it turns out, I
just found out Moss's lump seems to be coming back, at the same location,
so I'd like to get as much info as possible.  so please email me if
you've had a ferret with Hodgkin's, and let me know how your little one
did and what treatment you used.

many thanx.

Selina, Clef, Popcorn, Sorin & Mochi