From:
Larry & Jana Updike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 14:12:26 -0600
>From:    bosshart <<[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: DOOKING SOUNDS
>http://members.aol.com/WildSider/mainpage.html

What an AWESOME page! i loved it.

personally, dooking is more than a sound.  it's an attitude.  :)

    ------------

>From:    "Sheri M." <<[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: I'm looking for a ferret tattoo, too!

check out this webpage, it's a good one, but the main reason i have it
bookmarked is for the ferret graphic at the top.  if i ever get a tattoo
that's it.

of course, you need to check with the page creator in order to use the
graphic, it could be copyrighted.  let me know how it goes.

http://www.ferret.org/products.htm

    ------------

>From:    Travis A Holt <<[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Licking

have you been using any lotion because of winter?  mine love to lick it off
my hands, probably not very safe so i go with dry hands when playing.  :)

    ------------
and my very own comment: has anyone else read _The Outcast of Redwall_
by Brian Jacques.  I hated it.  I did manage to finish it, but ugh!

The discription made me think it was going to be mainly about a ferret
and how despite being the son of a bad ferret he grows up nice.  Well it
wasn't.  the ferret babe was mentioned only briefly as a subplot.

The book has a great cover though, its green with a ferret face in the
center.

I was just really disappointed with the story,

So if anyone else sees it, I would NOT recommend it.

*hugs*

jana and business