From:
The Weyr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2011 05:06:16 -0800
Sorry all.

I'm running really behind in a lot of things including my FML reading.
We have yet another 'flu' epidemic here and one in one of our foster
homes. I'm running between home and the foster home trying to care for
several "4 hour ferrets", ferrets who have to be hand fed every 4 hours
and require sub q fluids, in both locations. At the same time I'm
having health issues and am suppose to be on bed rest. Yea like that's
happening!

I just read yesterday's post and see there are some concerns, so I'll
try to update everyone who was kind enough to reply.

In brief, I was asked to gather info, resources, etc for the woman who
lives in Hagerstown. The tricky part of this is she contacted me via
a 3rd party. The third person lives here in Las Vegas but isn't in
constant contact with the woman in Hagerstown, and at times is
homeless. I have no direct contact with the woman in Hagerstown and
intermentant contact with the 3rd person. So you can see how things
could be moving slowly.

I do appreciate every one who offered their information and help and
it is my hope that at least a few of you will be contacted. But rather
the info makes it back to Hagerstown or not ..... We all do what we
can. Regardless, I do appreciate all of you who took time and energy
offering to help.

Thanks again,
Brenda
The FurpeopleWeyr