From:
Daniel Dupriest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 1998 22:37:19 -0600
Tonight, sometime about 10:00, my dad was working in the garage with both
the house door and the garage door open.  Now Diva is nowhere to be seen.
We searched for about one hour and are almost positive that she has escaped
outside.  We have a fenced yard with chickenwire all the way around except
for one small crack under the gate.  Our house is surrounded by forest and
greenbelts.  We've had her a little over a month and haven't even taken her
outside yet.  Will she be able to come back to our yard if she goes very
far?  Has this ever happened to anyone?!  I feel Horrible!

-A friend in need,
Daniel Dupriest