From:
Mike Janke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 21:32:09 -0500
I recently had the pleasure of viewing Dr. Kemmerer's new medical video,
"Practical Techniques in Ferret Medicine."

This is a wonderful tool for any vet that sees ferrets in their practice.
I highly recommend it even for those vets that are considered ferret
knowledgeable.  I know that my vets, who I consider very experienced with
ferrets, will find useful information in this video and I plan to donate
my copy to them.  The section on getting a blood sample with the least
amount of stress on the ferret and difficulty for the practitioner is, by
itself, worth the price of the video.

The video is inexpensive ($39.95) and is sold exclusively through "For
Ferrets Only."  You can find their website at
http://www.craftycreatures.com/forferretsonly and it's important to note
that 5% of all their sales go to ADV research.  Be sure to pass the
information on this video to your vet right away!

While talking to Dr. K about the video, we worked out a special deal to
get a few of the videos into peoples' hands AND support shelters in the
process.  Here's the deal: Dr. K will give a FREE copy of the video to
the first five people that donate $25 (or more) to S.O.S.  (Save Our
Shelters)!  What could be better than helping shelters, getting yourself
a tax-deduction for a charitable donation and get a copy of the video in
the process.  It's a deal that's hard to beat.

Just go to Paypal and enter [log in to unmask] as
the payee.  Be sure to enter your mailing address, say that this donation
is for Dr. Kemmerer's video and be sure to mention whether you want the
video in VHS or DVD format.  Remember, this offer is for the first five
people that donate and say it's for Dr. K's video, so don't delay!

If you have any questions about making this donation to S.O.S., write
directly to Judith White at [log in to unmask]

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael Janke, [log in to unmask]
* South Florida Ferret Help Line, 305-385-6750
*
* Website:  http://www.miamiferret.org
* Adrenal/Insulinoma web site: http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc
*