From:
Maria L Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 10:18:34 +1200
Hi to all the fuzzies and their parents,

I haven't written for a while now as Felicity has settled in well, we've
had her for a couple of months now.

Flis seems really happy with her new life although being a worrying mummy I
thought it would be nice for her to have a companion during the day while I
am at Uni.  We have just this week got a neutered male from the breeder.
We don't know much about his history, but, he was extremely thin and didn't
like to play.  He also tends to hiss quite a lot.  Felicity absolutely
loves him although she is quite solid and plays a bit rough for him.
Tiberius is currently living in the bathroom while we are trying to put
some weight on him.  I just wondered if anyone can suggest how long we
should keep them seperate.  They have supervised play together in the
lounge, but, he doesn't yet have the stamina to keep up with Felicity,
although I was over the moon when he dooked for the first time the other
day while playing.

Also, I know ferrets play rough, but, what is acceptable and what isn't?  I
tend to panic when I see open jaws!  Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks,
Dooks to all fuzzies,
Maria, Felicity and Tiberius