From:
"Oden, Shelley M" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 17:50:12 +0000
Central Kansas: Some people found a small animal in their pool.  This little
animal looks like a ferret.  It could be about 6 weeks old (very tiny).
It's about 6 inches, very short tail.  It is snow-white with a brown stripe
running down its back.  It has dark eyes and has what looks like a Trans-Am
marking in brown on the top of its head.  It is extremely viscious, we can't
handle it.  At first we thought it was a reject from the pet store but the
family that found it has found two others dead in their pool.  (The pool is
drained).  It does hiss but chirps when it tries to attack or is frightened.
Any input would be helpful.

Thanks,
Shelley Oden