From:
brenda schrecengost <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 14:45:14 PDT
Must everything really be made an issue?  I found Ed's post about the
wooden leg highly entertaining, and amusing once I got to the punchline.
I'll admit it, I was actually pondering the possibilities of a prosthesis
for a ferret!  Sometimes the best ideas come out of what seems to be
nonsense.  IMHO there is a place for *everything ferrety* on this list.
I need a little comical relief while reading the FML.  It's a little
embarrassing when I'm sitting at my job in the computer lab bawling over
yet another fuzzbutt dying and the people here look at me like I'm insane.
Of course I also laugh out loud at some of the posts.  Let the different
posts be!  IMHO there is nothing wrong with sharing ferret inspired
ideas/stories/ferret talk/etc.

Now that I got that rant out of the way... :)

In my effort to make something of my life, I've been pondering grad school.
I'm a college senior bio major and this week my profession of choice is
a vet.  I know one of the first steps I should take in this decision is
volunteering/working for a vet.  I'll be starting that within a month or
so.  I was wondering what information anyone out there can give me on being
a vet, the vet school experience, good schools, bad schools (even though
there aren't mandy schools to choose from...), or just in general, getting
into contact with the vets on the list.  I'm investigating UPenn, Cornell,
and Ohio State.  Also, does anyone know anything about the new vet school
at St. George's U (I think it's in the Bahamas...)

Any help is appreciated.

Brenda
Pinky & the Brain