From:
Bill & Laura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 21:51:14 -0700
Bianca Beauchamp and Ferret Print Raffle to benefit the Vegas ferrets!

The Emmett Ferret Shelter and Bianca Beauchamp are working together to
raise money for surgery for the Vegas ferrets!  Our vet is giving us an
amazing deal of $100 per ferret per surgery!  We can easily reach our
goal with your help.  With the help of SOS we are only $600 away from
10 ferret surgeries!

Some people here might already know who Bianca is ;) but for those who
don't, Bianca is an adult model that has been in quite a few popular
magazines.  Bianca and Martin, her husband and manager, are very
down-to-earth and sincere people.  They could have just donated a
signed photo and be done with it.  Instead they decided to release one
exclusively for the raffle and wrote a dedicated page for it; they've
been helping in any way they can.

This raffle is for a one-of-a-kind (PG rated) print of Bianca with her
ferret Nutmeg which will be autographed to the winner!  The web page
Bianca and Martin have made is a family-friendly specific website and
running this raffle.  Please consider helping our cause!  Thank you so
much for your support.

Tickets can be purchased though paypal at http://www.latexlair.com/charity
Be sure to stay on the charity page for PG content.  If you're not
interested in the photo but still would like to help, you can send
a donation through the PayPal button on our website
(http://www.emmettferret.org) and specify that it's for the Vegas
ferrets.

Thank you again!
Bill & Laura Baran