Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2013 10:09:19 -0400
>More research and studies have been completed since this symposium
>but, most of the information is the same. Suki mentioned it has been
>discovered how to avoid injection site issues since the symposium.
>This remains a very informative presentation you might like to keep
>in your files.
> <http://www.ferretcongress.org/sym2011/phxpdf/Ferret%20GnRH%20vaccination%20ACD%20prevention-Wagner.pdf>

Giving Gonacon (NOT available yet for purchase and perhaps not for
years) subcutaneously reduced that problem but vets in the study have
told me it can still occur. Still, none of them found those to be a
problem for the ferrets though they sometimes bothered the people.

Sukie (not a vet) Ferrets make the world a game.

Recommended ferret health links:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/
http://www.miamiferret.org/
http://www.ferrethealth.msu.edu/