Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 16:05:36 -0500
Just wanted to tell everyone of a new addition.  My wife and I went in the
local Petco after some food and the first thing we saw were new ferret
babies.  And you know the story, my wife had to hold one.  Welllllll that
was it, there was one little feisty male havin' a fit to play and he was
attacking everything that moved.  As soon as she picked him up she fell in
love and had to have him.  So we now have him in his own cage till he gets
acclimated to the other two gals we have.  He is around 9 weeks old and we
named him Grendel.  The name just fits him as he is already a little
monster and a terror.  LOL :-)

-Weezzer & Majyk
& the Furry Terrors: (Pippin, Sheeba, and Little Grendel)