From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Apr 2005 00:28:49 -0400
Oh, gosh, Susan, I don't know how a person would donate to the Morris
Animal Foundation from outside the U.S., but I guess that you could write
and ask them.  If you would rather give to a place that is advancing the
veterinary knowledge of ferrets in the UK or in continental Europe, or
elsewhere that would also be wonderful.  Certainly, the U.S.  doesn't
have a monopoly on such research and we all wind up learning from each
other.  There has been some exciting research from a range of locations.
I'd think that vet school programs and comparative medicine programs in
universities may be a route toward asking about such research and how to
help.  Thank you so much for wanting to do this!  I have heard from about
a half dozen people so far who have given to help advance veterinary
knowledge in ways that help the domestic ferret and I am so grateful to
each one!

--Sukie
Make your own hippo harmonizer (okay, Whoopie cushion) and more:
http://www.howtoons.org/