Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2007 09:26:48 -0500
Joos, I can tell you are a true ferret lover - you talk about poop! I
can, however, think of better hobbies than collecting pictures of it
and draw the line at that myself. However, I can send you my Ferret
Poop Checklist, that I leave for my ferret sitters when I have to be
away. It is used to determine the size, color, consitency and
characteristics of the poop. (Attached for Joos, but will not show
for FML. If you want a copy, please email me off-list.)

Another thing I do is get small zip-lock bags and wooden stirring
sticks that I leave in the ferret room. I leave instructions to collect
a small sample of the poop and put it in a baggie, write the time and
date and the ferret's name on the bag. This may help you to describe
it to your vet - show it to the vet! Keep it in the refrigerator until
you take it to the vet so that it will still be fresh when you are
ready to take it with you.

Hope this helps

--
renee :)
It's amazing how much can be accomplished if nobody cares who gets the