Date:
Sat, 8 May 1999 18:41:37 EDT
Hi everyone!

I'm behind as usual on the FML, but I did call Jeffers to inquire about
FERVAC-D - and the response that I got from the lady was that they had some
"short-dated" Fervac on hand - which means that they are due to expire at
the end of this month, but that they do have plenty of Fervac on hand that
doesnt expire until Oct 2000.  A good thing too, as my order of vaccines
was due to arrive.

Just thought I would let everyone know what I found out.  Oh, and for those
that dropped by on Saturday for the Yard Sale, THANKS!  We made just under
$300.00, so we will be able to schedule another surgery.  It was nice to
see ya, and Emily, the shelter ferret, appreciated the attention.

And for all those Moms (ferret and otherwise), have a very Happy Mothers
Day.

Lisa, Head Ferret
The Ferret Haven "By-the-Sea"
Want to help The Ferret Haven By-the-Sea? Register at iGive.com
by cutting and pasting this link:
http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?CID=1236&MID=854