Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 16:30:19 -0800
Hi all
Well da Ferretvite Festival is winding down.  After today it will be only
about two hours every day.  But da ferretvite will flow for dat two hours.
(dook dook)

A little girl came in today.  Her name was Yuki.  I showed her around a
little.  She went to da festival with me for a while and then she waz going
to go over to da Flying Lessons and learn to use her new wings.  She waz
doing pretty good with them but as usual with new fliers da landings need
some work.  She said she is going to practice to get it right and muzzle
flops do sting a little.  She said to tell her mommy dat she luved her and
sends her lots of kisses.  No more nasty meds either and I feel great.

During those flying lessons I worked up a hunger so am going to get me some
rasins.  Gotto go

By BYe
Sandee