From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 10:01:24 -0400
Carrie
It sounds like Misha and Sweet Pea are doing just fine with the new baby.
I'm sure she doesn't mind being dragged around by Misha, that is what her
own momma did just a short time ago.  If he were seriously hurting her she
would scream and try to hide from him.  She is obviously not afraid of him,
since she jumps on him and sleeps with him.

You may want to keep them seperate while you are not home for a few more
days, but let them be together while you are there.  I think very soon you
will find they are all firm friends.

Now at my house, my 3 year old Caruso is still trying to seriously maim 3
1/2 month old Cookie.  It took 3 months to get him to accept Buttons last
year.  So you have it easy!

Linda Iroff
North Coast Ferret Shelter West
"The Raisin Retreat"