From:
Maggie's Farm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 22:02:50 -0500
Hi Y'all,

Well, Cath told me she got online this morning to see lots of well wishes
for her birthday.  She finally decided she best read the fml to see what
was up and saw my sneaky message. ;-)

Unfortunately, someone in Salt Lake City decided her birthday was not to be
so much fun.  They gave her a very special birthday present, they stole her
car.  It needed gas badly and it has a locking gas cap, so we are hoping
they didn't get too far.

So if you feel you can, send her a chins up at [log in to unmask]

This poor woman.  It is really just too much.  We have been laughing about
it, cause what else do you do?

blessings,
Maggie