From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 1995 20:03:57 -0400
20 wonderful loving messages to take to the Clair family.  There's really
no way to thank those who sent them.  Loving, caring, giving messages - I
will take them to the Clair's tomorrow.  I have put them in a sky blue
folder and on the front is an Angel, Ferret and Rainbow all done in gold.

There is no doubt in my mind that your gestures of love will deeply tough
the Clair's and help them through this sad time

Each of your messages is in it's on plastic cover .

IF your message hasn't arrived in my e-mail [log in to unmask] yet don't worry -
those that arrive after tomorrow will be saved and taken to the Clair's
next week.

16 Ferret Friends (in Indian River County) will go tomorrow to sign their
names on Steven's bedroom walls.  One Ferret Friend is doing a beautiful
mural of Steven as an angel within the Rainbow Bridge and animals all around
him - Steven greeting them.

Again thank you for being so kind and sending the loving messages.

Steven's watching over all of us and our Children of fur now.

Chere McCoy
Ferret Friends of Indian River County Intenational