From:
Karen Douglas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2008 09:27:32 -0400
>Subject: Ferrets Only!
>
>This Questionarre Is For Ferrets Only!
>A Hooman Can Help!
>But, The Answers Must Come From The Ferret!

(1) What Is Your:
(A) Name?   Rosie, Moon, BlackBerry and Lolly
(B) Sex?       all gurlz silly
(C) Age?       1yr       1 yr       3 yr      7yr

(2) Do You Have A Favorite: (If Yes, What Or Who)
(A) Hooman?  BlackBerry loves da mamama
(B) Food?
(C) Treat?  Rosie and Moon get ALL the NBONES  Understand? Do YOu ?
(D) Toy? No, get a way, the eggs is mine, mine mine. I am the oldest
    and they are mine!!!
(E) Blanket?
(F) Hammock?  Rosie like da gray one
(G) Sleep Sack?  Lolly has da one behind the door.
(H) Bed?  BlcakBerry sleeps in the tube
(I) Pet?  We all luvvs Curly and Treacle, We chases them
(J) Other?
(3) Do You Steal And/Or Stash Hooman: (If Yes, What)
(A) Clothing? shoes and the insides of shoes if we can get them out.
    We LOVE odor eaters YUM
(B) Food?
(C) Treats?  the whole jar
(D) Bank Card?
(E) Check Book?
(F) Money?
(G) Mail?
(H) Remote Controls?
(I) Keys?
(J) Toys?  Treacle the dogs toys are ours.
(K) Other?

(4) Where Do You:
(A) Poop?  wherever we want
(B) Wee-Wee?  the same place

(5) Do You Like To Bite Or Nibble: (If Yes, What And Who)
(A) Arms?  Rosie, when I want to get down, it works on Daddy
(B) Fingers?  Moon, over reaching for my treat
(C) Hands?  BlackBerry  dont tickle my belly
(D) Legs?  Hey you, Its Rosie here and I wanna play are ya ready,
    run!!!!!!!!!!
(E) Toes?
(F) Feet?
(G) Shins?
(H) Noses?
(I) Ears?
(J) Other?  it be the most fun while mommy is cleaning the cage to get
    her butt and ask her to play tag.

Chuckle,
Sweet Charity

--
Jesus knows me, this I love!

Karen

"When someone loves you they say your name differently. You just know
that your name is safe in their mouth!"
Billy age 4