From:
Margaret Zick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 1996 21:43:12 -0500
My household was hit with what was symptomatically diagnosed as ece in April
of this year.  Stanley was sick for most of the month but has recovered.  I
have introduced several ferrets since then, and the last 4 have not had any
symptoms.

Due to my move, I now have friends that visit that come from ece free homes.
They have older ferrets and I am concerned about transmitting the disease.
In your last post you stated a 6 month period of quarantine.  I have passed
that and have had no symptoms in my house for several months.  Should I
still use caution when these friends visit?  And if I need to do something,
will a parvocide spray used on them at their leaving work?

I greatly appreciate any help you can give me on this.

Maggie Mae