From:
Benita Booker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2010 11:04:04 -0500
Hello Everyone,

It has been over 5 years since I have posted. My history with some my
serious biters is time. And even when they calm down some don't get too
over confident. I did that and had to pry one from my lip. I thought
because she let me pet her she was changing, it was all a rouse. :) I
literally would run from this fert and definitely keep my feet on the
sofa when she was out.

I ended up backing off and let her come to me for things and trust.
Neutering will probably help also. Is the ferret a dominant personality
or does it appear to be traumatised or scared?

He also might change after awhile from seeing how the other ferts
respond. He's still young. Find out what he likes the most with the
type of treats you have and see how he responds if he can only get
them from you. Patience is probably the key.

I hope this supports you some,
Benita