Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 19:13:23 -0800
Hey all ya'll,

I'll be going to Vegas too, but only for Thursday night for the party at
CJ's.  My 74 yr old mom rearended someone on Monday, so she can't take
care of the chickens, I have to do it for a while, which is ok with me, I
love them too.  (So that's why I can only come for one night.) Oh, mom is
fine, just her pride is hurt, her car looks like heck, tho.

I am so excited that I get to see some of the people I read about so often
on here.  I mainly lurk and post once in a while, often directy to whoever
asked a question.  But it seems like you are all old friends to me.  I
can't wait to read the FML every morning, while I'm waking up.  I have
been lucky enough to meet a few of you and I look forward to meeting lots
more of you wonderful folks.

Oh!  Count me in on the Buffy and Angle fan tally.  (I just love Spike
too!!  He's great eye candy!)

Fuzzy hugs, see ya in Vegas!
Patty and the outlaws