From:
Larry McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 13:27:18 -0500
First and foremost, for those I haven't been able to write too, and all
with sick or lost fur kids, my heart goes out to you.

On the tasting things: I remember Wolfy writing about tasting ferretone.
When I picked myself up off the floor from laughing I knew she was great!
I have tasted Bitter Apple.  Why, you may ask.  Well, when younger I was
a terrible nail biter, and believe me, this will cure you!!!!!  You all
know the ferret yogurt treats that are sold?  Well, Wolfy and I shared a
container at Las Vegas!  See, we got to reading the ingredients and it
sounded more like candy than ferret treats, and it's true!  We think
there's far more sugar than necessary there.  And then poor Randy, she's
sitting at the dais with Wolfy, Wolfy leans over and offers her some!  I
almost fell out of my chair laughing at the look on Randy's face!

On ferrets driving: I read where a lot of the older NASCAR drivers
started out driving farm trucks, etc.  So, is NASCAR racing in the offing
for Switch the Kit and Lilly?  Can you see what their sponsorship would
have to be?  Sun Maid Raisins, Totally Ferret, etc.  My daughter had this
old Barbie jeep that I'd put the ferrets in, and push them around.  They
loved it.  Some drove themselves in it, and then they got under it,
trying to 'work' on it.  I kept asking if they were going to have little
tool belts, because no butt crack could show on them.

We bought those little colored Easter eggs for the fuzzies, the size that
just fits in their paws.  Well, the two newest little ones, Mugwort and
Hermoine, have made it into hockey games.  You hear this noise and there
they are with one, ripping around the kitchen, the living room, the
landing, trying to score goals with them.  My oldest great-nephew was
hysterical laughing at them the other day.  Our UHL team here is the Fort
Wayne Komets, and the mascot is Icy D.  Eagle.  One night Icy had a
little zamboni (remote controlled) on the ice, with an Icy beanie in it.
He was driving it into the referees that were doing half time shows, and
I told my husband I wanted that!  I could just see the ferrets in that,
driving around.  Then of course thinking of Switch and Lilly in the
tractor, Alexandra, how do you think your girls would do driving a
zamboni????

Rebecca & the Crew of Merry Mayhem
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and
 taste good with ketchup"
"Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have"