Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 08:41:22 -0600
Somebody has been criticizing me behind my back.  And I have seen lots of
that done lately especially about the shelters.

When I joined the FML it was a friendly helpful newsletter, now it is
nothing more than a debate forum.

My belief is if you are going to say something about someone you need to
say it to them privately and if you heard it second hand need to tell them
who told you.

The fact remains, a ferret breeder cannot be a cure to the unwanted ferrets
by being a shelter.  "A house divided against itself cannot stand."

Don't bother to try to argue the above statement.  All that accomplishes
is acknowledgement of the fact.

I continue to skim the FML topic hopefully for useful information, to send
to those who don't have time to read it or don't have a computer to read it.

If I don't know your e-mail or name, my mail program automatically will
delete your mail after one day, during which I may or may not bother to
read it.